Intake Date: 12/6/18
Last Update: 2/20/19
DOB: Unknown
Weight: 51 lbs.
Energy Level: low / medium
Color & Markings: fawn & white
Can go to a home with other dogs: No
Can go to a home with cats: No
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have: Diesel loves humans and will be fine around children 8 & older.
Object Aggression: None
Special Needs: needs to be on a prescription diet. A 25lb bag of his prescription food is apx $90 and he must be on this food for life.
Medications: regular heartworm & flea prevention. Two eye creams he gets in one eye twice a day for life. His eye meds are approximately $65 total for both and last him about 5-8 weeks. Recommend to also give a joint supplement.
Crate Trained: yes
House Trained: occasionally has accidents in his crate but other than that heā€™s house trained
Physical Fence Required: no, but will need to be leashed if no fence
ā€‹Adoption Donation: $400
My Ideal Home:
My name is Diesel and I am definitely a big boy! I am house trained for the most part. Iā€™ve had a few accidents but that was probably due to being in a new environment, and slightly marking. My new home will need to understand that I may pee on some things my first week, but after that I know I need to go out side. I will need a patient home because I do not like change, so it will take me approximately 2-3 weeks to get used to my new environment. I may show signs of anxiety and barking, but once I become comfortable in my new home, and learn to trust my new family, these characteristics will fade away. Iā€™m very content with a comfortable spot to lay and my bone to chew on! Iā€™m a very well behaved boy and definitely a people pleaser. I do not like the sight of other dogs so please do not plan on taking me to a dog park or anything of that nature. I do good on leash walks, even when I see another dog I may bark a little but I do okay. I enjoy toys and I do well at bath time. My new home must be okay with a slobbery dog because I slobber!!! I am very loyal to my humans and I love to play just as much as I love to chill out and relax. Iā€™d be the perfect addition to a family with no other cats & dogs!

Intake info: Owner surrender

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Diesel.png

Bump!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back