Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
5,706
Reaction score
1,683
Location
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Cameron.webp

Intake Date: 8/16/18
Last Update: 9/23/2018
Date Available: 9-28-2018
Age: 14 months
DOB: 7/16/17
Gender: Male
Weight: 60 LBS
Energy Level: High, I'm still very young!
Color & Markings: Blue & brindle with white patches
Can go to a home with other dogs: Yes
Can go to a home with cats:
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have:
Object Aggression: None
Special Needs: Eye drops daily, my feet, facial fold, and tail pocket will need cleaned daily.
​Medications: Eye drops, regular heart worm and flea prevention
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Yes
Physical Fence Required: No, but if no fence Cameron will need to be on a leash and will also need regular walks due to his high energy.
​Adoption Donation: $750

My Ideal Home: Hi my name is Cameron I am a 14mo 60LB male bulldog on the higher end of the energy scale. I am a loving fun guy that has no idea how big and strong I am. I am good with other dogs and am housebroken. I also am crate trained and that is where I sleep at night.

The main issue my foster parents say I have is my manners. It is not out of anger but excitement that I want to jump up on everyone and everything to show how much I care about it. My foster parents are working on this with me daily. Also the other thing they are working on is when people go to pet me I like to play the game “Let me nibble on your hand” and being my size and strength that is not a good thing. With that being said I am the sweetest boy you will meet am discovering chew toys and how I like to play with tennis balls and of course love treats like bones and bully sticks.

I do require daily fold wipes and drops and with my manner issue this is currently a two person job. But we have a routine and it goes pretty smoothly. Because I am still technically a youngster and because of my size I think I would love to go to someone that has experience with my breed. I am learning my basic commands and I think once I get my manners under control I will be a big lovable teddy bear for whoever I am with.​

​***CAMERON WILL ONLY BE ADOPTED OUT ON A TRAINING CONTRACT

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top