Winnie and George

Donnam

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 5, 2014
Messages
1,433
Reaction score
60
Location
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
George spent the weekend with Granny. He wanted to take his nap in the crate with Winnie. Winnie tried to get him to lie down, but he was too "busy." They were funny rolling around and Georgie laughing.
image.webp image.webp image.webp
 
These pics are too cute!!! I love it :)
 
So cute. I would have let him nap in there if he settled down!
 
My goodness hat would have been too adorable if they napped in there together --- :luv:
 
I would have let him sleep in there if he would have settled down. He cried when I put him in his bed and kept saying "I want to sleep in the crate." Winnie humped him in the crate and he thought it was funny!
 
I would have let him sleep in there if he would have settled down. He cried when I put him in his bed and kept saying "I want to sleep in the crate." Winnie humped him in the crate and he thought it was funny!

Winnie was telling him a story at naptime.....Humpty Dumpty. You are a great mimi to let him in the crate!! Love it!
 
Awww so sweet! I'd have loved that as a kid.
 
I would have let him sleep in there if he would have settled down. He cried when I put him in his bed and kept saying "I want to sleep in the crate." Winnie humped him in the crate and he thought it was funny!

Almost spit out my coffee laughing. Hahaha. Love it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top