Why I love her......LIKE I NEEDED ANOTHER REASON!

sisters3

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 29, 2015
Messages
3,970
Reaction score
190
Location
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
DSC_0085.webpDSC_0087.webpDSC_0091.webpDSC_0107.webpDSC_0135.webp
 
I love her too. What a sweet face she has! :havemyheart::havemyheart:
 
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION]...she is a doll 😍😍😍

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 
Who wouldn't love that face!!!! She's a beauty [MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION]
 
she is ADORABULL! Those ears are way way to cute! :heartsign:
 
She's precious


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Awe all of the pictures are so cute :) my favorite is the last one
 
Joey You are Beautiful, I Love all of Your Pictures.
 
Those ears... That face... That sweet bully butt -- [emoji173]️
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top