Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
5,706
Reaction score
1,683
Location
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Mack.webp

Intake Date: 4/4/18
Last Update:6/3/2018
Date Available: 6/25/2018
Accepting Applications until:
Age: 2-4
DOB:
Gender: Male
Weight: 60
Energy Level: moderate; LOVES to go on walks on sidewalks
Color & Markings: red with white
Good with other dogs: yes/most others
Good with cats: unknown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: no:
Medications: None
Special Needs: ear infections, they need regular cleaning due to build up; 1 deep fold on his face and his tail pocket are prone to build up causing him to smell yeasty. Due to Mack's history, he will need an experienced adopter. He will need someone with patience to work through his trust issues.
House Trained: mostly
Physical Fence Required: no
Adoption donation:$500

My Ideal Home:
Hello everyone! Pleased to meet ya! I’m Mack! I’m such a good boy but I’m going to start out being honest with you all... I do what I want! The world is mine and everyone else just lives in it, but I promise, that just adds to my great character! I love my humans, and I love cuddling! I’ll even share a pillow with you! I enjoy chewing on my chew toys but I’m not big into playing yet. I will need a quiet home with not a lot of people coming and going. See there’s this other thing about me.. I’m not huge on welcoming a large crowd of people I’m not familiar with. I will not do good with kids as when I get grabbed at it triggers me to protect myself. Don’t scold me into the corner or make me feel trapped. I don’t handle these situations very well. I am a typical bulldog so remember our number 1 quality is stubbornness. You can bribe me with treats though, that always helps! I love car rides but I will need led into on my leash because I do not like to be grabbed. I understand this is a lot but I’m a special dog just looking for a special human to understand me and help me be the best dog that I deserve to be. Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself!


Intake info:
Mack was surrendered to a local pound and they called BBR to give Mack a new life.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

šŸ“° Latest posts

Back
Top