Lost and found

Lalaloopsie

New member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
35
Location
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I lost my dog and was worried, look where I found him! Trooper in disguise :)

55FD646D-59A3-41F4-A8AE-3AF334CC5064.webp

FB6BAEA5-9D56-477A-8C9B-F67C0DC524B2.webp

- - - Updated - - -

Mom found me! Not fair!

114F5E81-433E-465A-AFDF-EFA9FF9B631E.webp
 
Hiding behind the pot! Could be the stuff you inhale.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
 
I see a little wrinkle butt!!!
Lol
 
Lost in the potted forest! Glad he didn't get far.
 
camouflage !!! LOL LOL
 
Maybe he thought you guys were playing hide and seek!
 
Ooooh he’s adorable! Love his coloring
 
I heard that you guys were having some warm weather... enjoy!!! Lol
 
Hahahaha... trooper that’s a good hiding spot!!! I just love that wrinkle butt! [emoji3590] bulldogs make everyday fun! [emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top