so... Chester was a bad boy..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
and I put him into the corner (yes, time out for baby bully :bust: ) and I pushed his bum down so he was sitting and then I pointed my finger at him telling him what a bad boy he was.. and you know what he did?? He gave me HIGH FIVE! I'm not quite sure if I should take that as an apology or not..seeing as I didn't have a treat in my hand. <o

Haha, I believe he has figured out that being cute is an effective way of getting out of a jam :lol:

I agree with [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION], cuteness get's them out of EVERYTHING, I will be correcting (yea right) Vegas and he will cock his head back and fourth with his cute teefer's sticking out and I melt!!

Awww what a good boy, how could you punish him after that, lol.

Did the high five work and get him out of the corner?

Ha ... using the cute factor ... the oldest trick in the book!! :lol:

If my husband tells Maggie off she just sits there and barks at him ..... wonder who the alpha is out of those two .......... :p

[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] that is funny. I thought you were going to say Maggie just stares at him because that is what Lola does she just looks at my hubby and the other day he said "are you even listening to me, hello, hello" it was funny! I think she went to her happy place while she was getting blessed out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back