Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I made a lot of Christmas Cookies this year. My oldest son was over to help decorate and when making the angels, I noticed I had Valentine's sprinkles in the pantry that would work well with their lips, so I used them. Now both my son and Terri say they look like Drag Queens! What do you think?

A poll from the weird.

DSCF0033.jpg

Maybe just a little. :p haha Better than I did tho! I did cookies but no frosting, that was going too far for me this year.

I would say your son is right, and it MUST be those lips! However, your cookies are beautiful! Very nice, where is my package? I want a drag queen cookie!!!

I think they look great!... and even if someone, who inherited weird genes from their Father's side, thought they looked drag, I bet that it wouldn't slow them down from wolfing down those Lola gender-bender Angels. :lol:

I think they look great!... and even if someone, who inherited weird genes from their Father's side, thought they looked drag, I bet that it wouldn't slow them down from wolfing down those Lola gender-bender Angels. :lol:

You got that right. He even took all the un-decorated ones with the extra frosting home today!!! I still love my Drag Queen cookies.

Mom is always right! The heart lips are a super idea.

i think its the lips!! they sure do look yummy i agree with lisa wheres mine lol...

I guess because you mentioned it but had I just looked at them without hearing that first I'd say they look regular old Christmas angels. They look great either way LOL

My vote, drag queens, but yummy looking ones at that!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back