Kelly1212

Jul 13, 2021
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Alice
Hi everyone!
Let me introduce myself. I am a part of a writers team. I've been working there for over 2 years, creating content related to dogs.
I found this forum occasionally when looking for articles about English bulldog traits, care tips, etc. The thing is - I am going to have one handsome boy, and now am getting ready for adoption by researching.
I created this thread so bulldog owners can give me advice on how to take care of such a pet for a newbie.

Thanks in advance!:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi everyone!
Let me introduce myself. I am a part of a writers team. I've been working there for over 2 years, creating content related to dogs.
I found this forum occasionally when looking for articles about English bulldog traits, care tips, etc. The thing is - I am going to have one handsome boy, and now am getting ready for adoption by researching.
I created this thread so bulldog owners can give me advice on how to take care of such a pet for a newbie.

Thanks in advance!:)

Here is a good article to read to determine if a bulldog fits your life style

English Bulldog News Forums - Is an English Bulldog the Right Breed for You?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] has given you a good article to read.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online