Peeps or jelly beans?

My faves are Cadbury Cream eggs and those Cadbury eggs that have the hard candy shell on them, I forget what they're called, they come in pastel colours and have a hard candy shell on the outside and milk chocolate on the inside. Yum.

I used to enjoy the cadbury chocolate eggs and of course smarties, I am not sur what peeps are

I go crazy for the chocolate bunnies or eggs, w/marshmellow centers!

Love white chocolate w/coconut...Yum, yum, yum!!

And truffles...any flavor.

Ermmmm. Neither!!!!

Jelly Bean = Yuck

Peeps = DOUBLE Yuck!!

Jelly beans: Should be used to fill pot holes
Peeps: Love, Love, Love Peeps!
Cadbury Eggs: At the age of 38 I still get excited when the Cadbury Egg commercial comes on. I have been known to eat an egg or three in one sitting.... :whistle:

I used to enjoy the cadbury chocolate eggs and of course smarties, I am not sur what peeps are
Peeps r yummy marshmallow puffs I guess you could say. They are better as they get a bit more chewy. I like jelly beans as well but the good ol Cadbury egg is my fav. Haven't seen any yet this year now that I think of it. :( better get looking before I forget.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 122
Peeps are fun...but after I while they overwhelm my tastebuds...so I choose JELLYBEANS. (we need an easter bunny smiley)

Not a sweet eater, but I would say Jelly Beans, love the red and pink ones.

Pees are good only if a little stale and chewy....

Peeps r yummy marshmallow puffs I guess you could say. They are better as they get a bit more chewy. I like jelly beans as well but the good ol Cadbury egg is my fav. Haven't seen any yet this year now that I think of it. :( better get looking before I forget.

Now I know why I dont know what they are as I have only been in the USA once at Easter and that was way back in 2000, memorie lasp I guess but honestly I dont remember ever seeing them but they look cool.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

Back