cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I felt the need to blog again. I love writing things out whether in a journal or blogging. And with Tate and Finn growing up so quickly, I really feel a need to document their lives more.

Today I had a day off from work and my favorite thing to do on my day off is to be with my two boys. They're my top priority and because I work out of the house 40 hours a week, they deserve my full attention on my off days.

So, we took off to the beach this morning. What a beautiful day it was too. The boys have been to the beach once before, when they were a year old. They aren't too keen on water and were a little scared when the gentle waves would come onto shore. But, they did get their paws wet and liked sniffing the seaweed!

Rosie's Dog Beach, Long Beach, CA:

IMG_6492.jpg IMG_6510.jpgIMG_6511.jpgIMG_6512.jpgIMG_6513.jpgIMG_6514.jpgIMG_6515.jpgIMG_6516.jpgIMG_6517.jpgIMG_6518.jpgIMG_6519.jpg

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Such great pictures! What a gorgeous day! And Tate and Finn are so handsome. Oh, I miss the beach so much. Frank didn't like the waves coming at him either (even when they were tiny), but he would smell everything and loved pooping in the ice plant.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Biogirl71;bt1082 said:
Such great pictures! What a gorgeous day! And Tate and Finn are so handsome. Oh, I miss the beach so much. Frank didn't like the waves coming at him either (even when they were tiny), but he would smell everything and loved pooping in the ice plant.

thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet compliments :) That's too cute about Frankie!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I love this, they look so happy!! You look great Henny, Buster is scared of the waves too. I have to go down to Rosies weve never been before but I've heard so many good things about it. Great pics! No better way to spend a Friday that's for sure!;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.