Bulldog Stories and Poetry

2014 Poetry Entry by Susie I am Howie and Nothing More Wild and Strong That is he He has a name that is not long In short . . . Howie If he were a human He would be called brave But he is a dog And, as such, does not need the rave Though his wisdom may be spent on an orange ball. Chasing our hearts and other little falls. Howie is our love and that is all.
Meekos Mum Author MeekosMommy Madness starts from the moment you awake Energetic wiggles from the butt that you shake Eating your way through everything in site Kisses i recieve each morning and night Oh where would i be without MeekMeek by my feet Sad and lonely .. Id be incomplete My boy you mean the world to me Unconditional love from me to my bully Madness starts from the moment you awake - but i love you like a fat kid loves cake!!
The bullies that I speak of both have four large, gigantic feet. Their dark eyes are like pools that will grab you like jewels. They come when you call, if they want to be hugged, tugged or hauled. They are not very tall, but they have such a ball. They run in tandem…. most likely from the vacuum. The carpets they shred, to make a good bed. Their path of destruction is their sure way of seduction. The house is their house; they allow me to room, to come when they call, which is most likely...
We Love you Buster Author dolphin After Mickey had passed we felt so blue That was until God let us find you. We couldn’t believe our lucky stars From that very first look we knew you had to be ours So cute and fluffy and incredibly small When we put you down you could barely crawl You found your way into our hearts so fast, so quick When we left you alone at first it made us feel heart sick You’ve brought happiness and love back to our lives We can hardly wait for the new morning to...
USED Author JeannieCO Used for breeding, you produced. Year after year you produced, until you could produce no more. Left to wonder I did, all those years you were used, used for breeding, how many did you produce? Used for breeding, you produced. Were you touched? Were you loved? Touched you were, and loved you were, by all those many babies you produced. Used for breeding, you produced. Left at the shelter you were…..why oh why, because you got old and could not produce. Left...
Brockstar Author: Cuddles116 To my overly hyper bully Brock, you have this adorable little strut, That makes everyone we run across flock, to come pet your cute, wiggly butt. You're certainly not that lazy bully, I'd always thought you would be, In fact you're more like a wrinkly mini greyhound, with your endless energy. It seems no matter how long we're outside playing, and running up and down hills, When I try to get you inside you go crazy, and it becomes a battle of wills. You lack...
Gen. John Pershing awards Sgt. Stubby with a gold medal in 1921. Stubby served in 17 battles and fought in four major allied offensives during WWI. (Photo courtesy of Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of American History) by Staff Sgt. Robert M. Trujillo 9th Reconnaissance Wing Public Affairs BEALE AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. -- During World War I tales of sacrifice and heroism emerged from battlefield. These heroes came from all walks of life; one such hero happened to walk on all...
Ode to Frank Author Biogirl71 From the moment we saw you, we knew you were the one. Right past us, into the kitchen did you run. As we left with you, panic set in. New parents we were, with nothing prepared, not even a pen. Knowing the decision we made could be nothing but right, This included keeping you out of our landlord’s sight. He will sleep in his kennel, is what mom and dad said. Even though just a few months later you were snoring in our bed. To the millions of pictures we post of...
THE BULLY EFFECT Author Bruno and Gidget Enter Bruno AKA Boo Boo, in the month of December 2010 6 months old you were, so soft, so calm Such a joy to be around This is the bully effect….. Through you puppy times, we fought on those stairs Long and hard Up and down we went No Boo Boo, no! But you were showing your stubborn side By taking me for a ride Now that you’re all grown up I think of these times so much This is the bully effect……. Enter Gidget AKA Gidgi, in the month of November...