Wesley’s first trip to the beach

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
We took Wesley to “Runswick bay” at the weekend for a two night stopover unfortunately it was freezing cold so wasn’t the best first experience of the beach for him as he was trying to get climb into his mums arms because he was scared of the noise of the wind and waves crashing! :(

We took him again the second day when the weather had calmed down and he seemed to enjoy it more and managed to play a few games of tug with the seaweed that grows there :D

It was a great weekend but both me and my wife were walking down the beach in tears remembering how much our big silly boy Dudley absolutely loved that beach and its the first time we have been since losing him.

Hopefully Our little silly boy Wesley will grow to love it just as much. :)

C5779CAA-39C7-4CC6-9BE4-36C687A2DD7A.jpeg

6D2E9EFA-3957-4FE2-BE81-61417967EC27.jpeg

479CEEBE-C458-468F-80E9-8CD446C2C4E1.jpeg

EDDFC811-29A6-4136-BA8A-637521625F61.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Love the pictures and so understand the feeling.

Runswick Bay is quite close to Whitby and Scarborough, isn't it? Lovely area.

Thanks for sharing. Love the pictures and so understand the feeling.

Runswick Bay is quite close to Whitby and Scarborough, isn't it? Lovely area.

Yes its just above Whitby, one of our favourite places and very dog friendly :)

Yes its just above Whitby, one of our favourite places and very dog friendly :)

:) I remember Whitby jet, the black stones, and visiting Anne Brontë's grave in Scarborough - many years ago. I can imagine how nice it would be to walk on the moors, too, with a dog.

Beautiful photos, the area looks so peaceful and relaxing!

Heartwarming memories of your awesome angel!

Wesley will grow to love it.. just means you have to make more trips to help him along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such great photos! Would definitely like to visit such a beautiful place!

Such great photos! Would definitely like to visit such a beautiful place!

I’ve been to England a few times (family) n so many beautiful places to visit. One cute place was Madlock where they have Blue John Cavern n the nearby Treak Cliff Cavern. Should see what they do with the blue John mineral. Very expensive but so beautiful. Only place in the world that has it. Very interesting.

What beautiful photos! Wesley, I just can’t get enough of that face[emoji7]
I understand the bittersweet sadness you felt being in Dudleys favorite place for the first time without him. He is I’m sure smiling down and happy that you were there. May you have many happy memories to come at that beach that will bring more smiles than tears [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been to England a few times (family) n so many beautiful places to visit. One cute place was Madlock where they have Blue John Cavern n the nearby Treak Cliff Cavern. Should see what they do with the blue John mineral. Very expensive but so beautiful. Only place in the world that has it. Very interesting.

England is definitely on my bucket list!:yes:

Aww.....what a beauti-bull boy Wesley is, and gorgeous beach !!!
So, so sorry about your Dudley !!! It is SO hard, isn't it? :cry: (( hugs ))

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back