Hello we are new here

:hiya: and :welcome: Glad you joined us! This site is filled with great people :) Your little guy is sooo cute! Cant wait to see more pictures as he grows :yes: One peice of advice with bullie baby ALWAYS HAVE THE CAMERA READY! They do the cutest things :heart: Jump right in and start posting :)

welcome to the wonderful world of English bulldogs!!! you will love it here! can't wait to see more pictures.. you must be so excited!!!! :jumping:

Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!!

Welcome to EBN. Aengus as in Angus Young? Was there just 2 in the litter? I pick up my Bertha Bacon tomm. Yeah!!

hmm I could have sworn I answered in this thread alreadty...hi and :welcom: Aengus is adorable and I bet you are pretty excited now. I'm guessing fathers day is Sunday the same as over here in the UK. Looking forward to sharing your experiences with you little boy xx

:welcome: to the site!! I bet you are so excited!!! Please don't forget your camera ... when it comes to bulldogs there is no such thing as TOO MANY pics!!!!!

Welcome, congrats, and get your sleep now ! LOL We are still waking up in the middle of the night to let Hershey out, he is now 14 weeks old. :)

How exciting. As many have said, Your life has now changed. Welcome to the site, this is the most perfect place for bully pawrents. We will demand frequent photos of Aengus, as the growing stages go fast. I am so jealous of your getting all the puppy breath!

Got him a couple days early. He is so awesome! We love him so much!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339814975.421576.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339815011.867443.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339815181.010450.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339815181.010450.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 41
Oh My Goodness!! He is so cute and so are those beautiful little skin kids! What a great picture with all your babies ;) Enjoy your new addition. Take LOTS of pictures 'cause just like kids, they grow up too fast!

Omg that pic with your kids is so stinkin' adorable!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back