Hello and warm greetings to you all!

mybrindlegirl

Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
378
Reaction score
18
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
Hello:hiya:

my brindle EB girl is named Püppy and she is six years old. My name is Katharina, I' m 39 years old. We are living in Germany.
Püppy is my little big sunshine. Every single day I feel so blessed, lucky and grateful to have her by my side. To get her was the best decision in my whole life.
Püppy LOVES to sunbathe, and she loves to cuddle, to go for (long) walks, to be passenger in cars (and subways, streetcars, busses and elevators), to supervise cooking, to destroy dog toys and to sleep into soft and warm beds. She really loves action and beeing part of it. She is my dear companion.

I'm very glad to be here with all of you to share the love and passion for and experiences with this wonderfull, loving and unique souls - our English Bulldogs:heartsign:

127.webp

bilder 23 004.webp

bilder 23 060.webp

bilder 36 017.webp

bilder 8 364.webp

bilder 30 018.webp

bilder 8 400.webp

bilder 58 004.webp

bilder 1 083.webp
 

Attachments

  • bilder 8 350.webp
    bilder 8 350.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 225
  • bilder 23 003.webp
    bilder 23 003.webp
    489.7 KB · Views: 227
  • RIMG0134.webp
    RIMG0134.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 225
  • bilder 32 105.webp
    bilder 32 105.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 227
What a beauty!!!! And I love her name! Welcome! :)
 
It's wonderful having you here, Katharina! Your Puppy is beautiful.

:welcome3:
 
:smileywelcome:to you and Puppy! Great to have you here
 
Welcome Katharina & Puppy!!!
your puppy is beautiful ❤️
 
Welcome to EBN!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Puppy is adorable, what a beautiful girl :luv: I lived in Germany for 3 years, my husband was stationed in Darmstadt.
 
Welcome! I love her...she reminds me of mine.
 
:welcome: to the site and so happy you joined us. Your bully is a beauty. I loved all the pics. :2thumbs:
 
Welcome to EBN Puppy and Katharina.

She's a beautiful girl. Thank you for sharing the pics- they're awesome!
 
Welcome! Your baby is beautiful :) Love all the pics!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top