AlexisElisa

Feb 8, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
My 1 year old english bulldog is currently on Taste of the Wild (dry food). We were thinking of changing him to Fromm's Grain Free (dry food). Has anyone else had experiences with these foods? Which would you recommend as the better brand for English Bulldogs? Are their any benefits to changing from Taste of the wild to Fromm's grain free?

Thanks for your help!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
well, I can betcha your going to get a 'hands down' go with Fromm ;) We shall see :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] got it right! Definitely Fromm over TOTW. Other high quality kibble choices we normally recommend are Acana, Orijen, Zignature and Earthborn Holistics.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My 1 year old english bulldog is currently on Taste of the Wild (dry food). We were thinking of changing him to Fromm's Grain Free (dry food). Has anyone else had experiences with these foods? Which would you recommend as the better brand for English Bulldogs? Are their any benefits to changing from Taste of the wild to Fromm's grain free?

Thanks for your help!

Agree with above. My first choice is Acana.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your help!

Agree with above. My first choice is Acana.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fromm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CincyBullyOwner

Mar 20, 2018
Cincinnati, OH
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate
What's scary to me is one of the local bully rescues told me to get TOTW when I got my english bully. Wonder why she's so adamant about it when there appears to be other brands far better in the same store we were in. Acana and FROMM were both in that store and she told me to get TOTW. Maybe she should do some of her own research. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What's scary to me is one of the local bully rescues told me to get TOTW when I got my english bully. Wonder why she's so adamant about it when there appears to be other brands far better in the same store we were in. Acana and FROMM were both in that store and she told me to get TOTW. Maybe she should do some of her own research. lol

TOTW isn't horrible, just Fromm and Acana are much better.

Some do very well on TOTW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.