1 year old

RalphieBoy

Active member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 1, 2014
Messages
658
Reaction score
58
Location
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
The boys turned one. I never thought they would live this long. After diarrhea, cutting teeth, umpteen pee pads, vet visits, elk bones, some critter hooves that stinks to high heaven, biting, farting, fighting and water drooling everywhere they made it. We finally found our secret to success.Weesie's secret to success is Angry Orchard and my secret is Budweisers.

View attachment 85608
 
Happy Birthday Emmit & Rogan. Hope you have a great day! You two sure look sweet together!
 
birthdaypoop.webp to the boys!! Both more handsome every day! Sounds like mom and dad have discovered the secret of raising pups!! Have a great day boys!

:up::birthday::jump:
 
What a handsome pair!! Happy birthday boys!

:birthday5::pupbirthday::birthday2:
 
Happy birthday babies, they sure are beautiful.
 
Happy birthday boys! Make sure you get lots of treats!
 
:balloons::birthday5::birthday6::birthday2:

They're a gorgeous pair.

I'm with Weesie- Angry Orchard is pretty damn good...:cheers:
 
Thanks everyone. Black Kongs are awesome. Emmitt will catch the frisbee and Rogan brings it back. Fun weekend.
 
Oh my stars they are the sweetest !!! I can't imagine those sweet faces doing anything bad, do you have a cat? I'm sure it's the cats fault!! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS BOYS:birthday1::cake::pupbirthday:I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS AS WONDERFUL AS YOU BOTH ARE. SUSAN AND ELMO
 
Sorry I'm late - but HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet boys!! They are very handsome :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top