ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks for sharing these, I will have to try them for Wally…

You guys are going to laugh, I eat PB and banana's on the morning that I work out at boot camp and of course Wally gets some too. I could try these too… Lol I've been having a HECK of a time w/fruit flies lately, they are horrible. I started putting our bananas in the fridge, and honestly they are pretty yummy!!! Lol

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thanks for sharing these, I will have to try them for Wally…

You guys are going to laugh, I eat PB and banana's on the morning that I work out at boot camp and of course Wally gets some too. I could try these too… Lol I've been having a HECK of a time w/fruit flies lately, they are horrible. I started putting our bananas in the fridge, and honestly they are pretty yummy!!! Lol

Me too, I'll have a piece of toast or english muffin with PB & banana :)

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I made this today. I think it is going to be a big battle between me and the dogs, it is delicious!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I made this today. I think it is going to be a big battle between me and the dogs, it is delicious!

My husband likes them too - haha :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
This is so funny that you feed these to your bully.This recipe is pretty much like mine but I use honey and plain oatmeal sometimes.My bullies love them but we have to halve theirs because they want to swallow them whole.:)

sunkissedpr1ncs

Apr 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Barkley and Pippen
I made these treats a couple years ago for Barkley when he was about 7-8 months old or so and it gave the poor guy the worst diarrhea ever!! :( I've always figured he may be sensitive to dairy because we give him bananas and PB all the time as treats so I'm guessing it was the yogurt that upset his belly so much.

I do wonder if it may have been because he was younger and maybe now he's "grown out of it"...I always see other pups getting stuff like a spoonful of yogurt or a pupachino at Starbucks and Barkley always has to be "deprived" if we're out and the store offers him some type of treat haha but I just don't want to risk it!! I do give him frozen bananas, berries, etc as treats and he looooves those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Why not sharing one with your bully...

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
I made these treats a couple years ago for Barkley when he was about 7-8 months old or so and it gave the poor guy the worst diarrhea ever!! :( I've always figured he may be sensitive to dairy because we give him bananas and PB all the time as treats so I'm guessing it was the yogurt that upset his belly so much.

I do wonder if it may have been because he was younger and maybe now he's "grown out of it"...I always see other pups getting stuff like a spoonful of yogurt or a pupachino at Starbucks and Barkley always has to be "deprived" if we're out and the store offers him some type of treat haha but I just don't want to risk it!! I do give him frozen bananas, berries, etc as treats and he looooves those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried frozen yogurt treats too and my girls had runny poops. I guess mine don't do well with yogurt - and I used Greek plain yogurt. They do fine with raw goat milk though and so I made some treats with that and they love it. I just cut up some fruit, poured a little raw goat milk over it and froze them. They get one when we return from our walks in the evening and they love them!
image.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
My boys are big at 64 and 63 lbs and I'm trying to get them each to around 58 poounds.

So what I did was, took a couple of bananas, mushed them up, added water (filtered of course..lol), stirred and spooned the mixture into ice cube trays and froze it.
They're just banana flavored ice cubes but they go crazy for them.

When we come back in from walks, instead of giving them each an ice cube (which they break and swallow right away), I let them each lick their own tray. It's a great way to cool them down.

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
My boys are big at 64 and 63 lbs and I'm trying to get them each to around 58 poounds.

So what I did was, took a couple of bananas, mushed them up, added water (filtered of course..lol), stirred and spooned the mixture into ice cube trays and froze it.
They're just banana flavored ice cubes but they go crazy for them.

When we come back in from walks, instead of giving them each an ice cube (which they break and swallow right away), I let them each lick their own tray. It's a great way to cool them down.

What a great idea to leave them in the tray! I always worry about my choking as they chomp once and swallow! Love that this will probably help them cool off better too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.