I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Paisley~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
paisley.webp

Hi! My name is Paisley and I am 4 years old. When I came into rescue, I was a very sick girl and no one was sure I was going to make it. But what no one realized is that I am one tough cookie! I am feeling much better now and am ready for my forever family!

I need a home with kids 12+ and I would be fine as the only dog or with a friend. Some adjectives to describe me would be sassy or feisty. I would love a home that will give me another chance at life!

View attachment 78635



​
Wanna Adopt?​

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! ​
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top