Rober

Feb 16, 2018
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chopper
Hello I was wondering what everyone uses to clean there bully’s wrinkles
I’ve been using sensitive baby wipes like the vet said and they have been working good until
Recently under his nose rope it has yellow goo under it and his nose
Is a little raw under the wrinkle I clean him every day F8DB55E1-AFE7-4E4B-B6D9-7C9DFAE06589.jpeg

:welcome2: My vet told me to use a wet cotton ball with vinegar to clean the ears ( Only when dirty) and nose folds (every other day ) and dry the excess with a dry cloth. I have being following this method for three months without any issues.

:welcome2: My vet told me to use a wet cotton ball with vinegar to clean the ears ( Only when dirty) and nose folds (every other day ) and dry the excess with a dry cloth. I have being following this method for three months without any issues.

I dry it every time also and my vet told me to use coconut oil to help avoid moisture but it didn’t work

Hello.
We clean the wrinkles and butt daily with sensitive no fragrance baby wipes. After that we will dry the wrinkles with a soft makeup removal cotton pad. We tried papertowels but I think they are too rough on this face. Once a week we will use Malacetic wipes and from time to time Gold Bond Powder.
Make sure you clean in the tail pocket when cleaning his butt!

We use witch hazel or a diluted chlorohexidine solution to clean wrinkles and folds.

I use malacetic wipes, ears, nose and tail pocket, daily

I’m pretty sure that these wipes are a godsend!
We use them for everything!!!!!!!
I think they are around $20 for a tub of them from my vet. Worth it. Always have them on hand!

Witch hazel on a cotton pad... once sometimes twice a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure that these wipes are a godsend!
We use them for everything!!!!!!!
I think they are around $20 for a tub of them from my vet. Worth it. Always have them on hand!

there's always a tub right by the back door,

I even use the shampoo

We use baby wipes and Tucks

We use chlorohexidine (diluted), and if the fold under the noserope gets bad we apply a little bit zink oxide baby rash creme (apply with cotton swab and make sure dog cannot lick it off)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back