- Jan 28, 2010
- Bulldog(s) Names
- The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Who's got the cutest Bully Booty?
Welcome to the Fromm Family Foods Cutest Bully Booty Contest!
If this is the first page you are viewing on our forum, then I really must tell you more about our site before you go! We have a lot of fun here with many events, discussions, daily "Bully" poll, and articles. We welcome all members or if you have a question about your bully's health or care, we are happy to give whatever advice and experiences we can share. We hope you check out all our different forums and share your bully experiences with us!
- Only one photo per user please! If you submit more than one photo we will choose one from your entries.
- All Bulldog Breeds are welcome to enter our contest
- After June 22, 2015 we will no longer accept entries.
- All photos will be posted within the 4 Paw Members board, and the 4 Paw Members will vote for their favorite photos until the last day of that month.
- Winner will be announced after July 1, 2015.
- Once you enter your photo in this contest you are giving English Bulldog News and Fromm Family Foods permission to publish it on their website and newsletter correspondence, and possible future items such as calendars and greeting cards.
- Your photo must belong to you. Copyright laws forbid you from entering a photograph that was not taken (or taken with your camera to clarify) and the photo must belong by you.
- You must be a registered member of English Bulldog News and submit your photo by replying to this topic.
- INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS: Are welcome to enter! If you win, your food will be donated to any rescue in the USA or Canada of your choosing.
- A Voucher for a 26lb Bag of Fromm's Four Star Foods, redeemable at any Fromm retailer
- Photo will be featured on our Home Page for one month
- Photo will appear in our Photo Contest Archives
- Photo will appear in our monthly newsletter
- Award for their user profile
How to enter your photo in the contest:
- You will need to reply to this topic to enter. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the "Quick Reply" box. There is an image in the editor to uplaod your photo.
- You can copy the image code from your user photo album here at English Bulldog News. Look for the bbcode that starts with
[*]You can add a photo from [URL="http://www.photobucket.com/"]photobucket[/URL] or any photo website by copying the [IMG] (bbcode)
[*]Please note, Facebook URLS do [COLOR=red]NOT[/COLOR] work, you must be "friends" on facebook so this is why they will not process
[COLOR=#3333cc]PHOTO UPLOADING [/COLOR]TUTORIALS[COLOR=#3333cc]:[/COLOR]
[*]To upload your photo using Photobucket,[URL="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?555-Tutorial-Using-images-from-photobucket-in-threads"]CLICK HERE for tutorial.[/URL]
[*]To upload your photo using our photo uploader here at English Bulldog News, [URL="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?22550-Tutorial-How-to-Add-Photos-to-a-New-Topic-or-Existing-Topic"]CLICK HERE for tutorial.[/URL]
[CENTER][COLOR=#3333cc]If you are interested in becoming a [/COLOR][URL="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/payments.php"]4 Paw[/URL][COLOR=#3333cc] Member to get additional perks to being a member of English Bulldog News, [/COLOR][URL="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/payments.php"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
[B][SIZE=4]This Contest is sponsored by Fromm Family Foods![/SIZE][/B]
Winner will receive a voucher for a 26lb bag of FREE Fromm Four Star Food!
[URL="http://frommfamily.com/"]Click Here to view more about this food and Ingredients[/URL]