Dog urine

OzzyWood

Jul 20, 2023
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ozzy
Hello,
Iā€™m not sure where exactly to post this question, so Iā€™ll try here.
So, do any of you know of anything that ACTUALLY neutralizes and removes dog urine odor from couches/carpets?
Iā€™ve been using OdoBan but all that seems to want to do is disguise the odor for a while. Iā€™ve tried vinegar to no avail. Ugh. Iā€™m at my witā€™s end!!
Thank you in advance!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Simple Green stain and odor oxydizer is supposed to work. I have not had to try it.
You can boil vinegar just to get it hot then add equal amt of water to it. Alot of other things might bleach your couch.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hello,
So, do any of you know of anything that ACTUALLY neutralizes and removes dog urine odor from couches/carpets?
Iā€™ve been using OdoBan but all that seems to want to do is disguise the odor for a while. Iā€™ve tried vinegar to no avail. Ugh. Iā€™m at my witā€™s end!!
Thank you in advance!

I use Ecosolve clean/disinfectant, I used to use the Earth rated spray for deodorizer but the smell was too strong of lavender, so I started using the EvoSolve disinfectant clean spray, which seems to work.

I have heard good thing of Kin Kind deodorizer sprays too they have many for certain surfaces.

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
Weā€™ve used ā€œnatures miracleā€ for the past 20 yearsā€¦. But weā€™ve also been carpet-less for as long.

OP
O

OzzyWood

Jul 20, 2023
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ozzy
Weā€™ve used ā€œnatures miracleā€ for the past 20 yearsā€¦. But weā€™ve also been carpet-less for as long.
Yeah, we don't have carpet either.........unfortunately the problem is the COUCH! UGH!! So gross!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello,
Thank you in advance!
I use straight baking soda... cover it, I mean cover it, with baking soda and let it absorb it all overnight... next morning sweep it up and the urine wet/odor are all gone