Have you bought Bully dog bed If so would you recommend?

Romiyoyo

May 5, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Romeo
Hey everyone,

I bought my English Bulldog a bed two years ago and paid close to three hundred dollars for it. The bed itself is starting to fall apart and looks pretty nasty. The cleaning process has become quite a hassle, and my dog likes to scratch his bed, so now the foam is coming out. I've been looking for a new bed, and I've seen quite a few that I like, but they're priced at two hundred dollars and above. I really don't want to go through paying that much again and experience what I'm going through with the current bed. I came across this brand called Bully beds. It claims to be waterproof, orthopedic, durable, and has covers for the bed. I was wondering if anyone has tried this brand of dog bed. If so, do you like it? What are your pros and cons?

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome - I have never heard of the brand.... we use pillows and have outdoor raised coolaro beds.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
They are pricy but I ordered one anyway. Will report my experience and convey Lala’s thoughts on comfort, design, washability, etc.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
My guys always loved scratching the bed to death and tearing them up. I purchased the Kuranda bed because it's easy to hose down so I can be used inside/outside and their fitted pad. I also toss a small toddler quilt down on them if they are looking to be extra snuggly. I believer there are some cheaper versions on amazon if you want.

Karen100

Apr 14, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie,Taylor,Gatsby
I have a Costco bed it's great I also bought two beds from Walmart Trusty pup $60.00 I put a soft blanket on top my guys love it.

Members online

No members online now.