Have you bought the Bully dog bed & what's your experience?

Romiyoyo

May 5, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Romeo
Hey everyone,

I bought my English Bulldog a bed two years ago and paid close to three hundred dollars for it. The bed itself is starting to fall apart and looks pretty nasty. The cleaning process has become quite a hassle, and my dog likes to scratch his bed, so now the foam is coming out. I've been looking for a new bed, and I've seen quite a few that I like, but they're priced at two hundred dollars and above. I really don't want to go through paying that much again and experience what I'm going through with the current bed. I came across this brand called bully beds It claims to be waterproof, orthopedic, durable, and has covers for the bed. I was wondering if anyone has tried this brand of dog bed. If so, do you like it? What are your pros and cons?

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome - I have never heard of the brand.... we use pillows and have outdoor raised coolaro beds.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Welcome. That is a lot of $$ for a bed, especially when these guys are so rough. I have the Kuranda for Bella and Tyson. They last forever:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I get beds from Costco or HomeGoods/TJ Maxx...something that can easily be washed and not super expensive.

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
we have a few MrWagz Minkie Mats, which have gone through the wash an insane amount of times (daily for a while there) and they're still brand new looking/feeling.