I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Cadet~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
cadet.webp

I'm Cadet, a 2 year old Olde English Bulldog. I love to play but I'm super good at snuggling too. I prefer to have my humans close to me so I feel safe. I would also love a playful family member (dog or human) cause playtime is super awesome.

If you are interested in Cadet, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Cadet's adoption fee is: $300.00

HOW TO ADOPT:​

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! ​
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top