Zeus is 12 weeks old

wheezer

New member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
437
Reaction score
27
Location
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
It has been a while since I posted pictures so thought I would let you see how big my sweet boy is now!! I weighed him this morning and he weighs 14 lbs. I am gone all week and when I get home I can not believe he has grown from week to week. He is getting his own little personality (parts I like and parts I don't)!!! Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing! Sleeping in the sun.webpZEUS 12 Weeks.webp12 wks.webpZeus 11 wks.webpZeus 11 weeks.webp
 
he's adorable!!!
 
19791d1334530143-zeus-12-weeks-old-sleeping-sun.jpg
:luv: he's adorable! This one is my favorite!
 
Last edited:
It has been a while since I posted pictures so thought I would let you see how big my sweet boy is now!! I weighed him this morning and he weighs 14 lbs. I am gone all week and when I get home I can not believe he has grown from week to week. He is getting his own little personality (parts I like and parts I don't)!!! Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing!View attachment 19791View attachment 19792View attachment 19793View attachment 19794View attachment 19795
Man to bad were in bc Canada cause zeus and bongo together would be awesome lady killers lol. He looks great!
 
He is so cute! Love his pictures...Thanks for sharing
 
Omg what great pictures! He should be a bully model!
 
:inlove:Thank you all for your compliments on my sweet baby! I think he is pretty special myself!
 
He is just adorable and full of wrinkles! Love him!
 
He is sooooo cute! He is adora-bull :) I would swear my guy changes daily, so I'm sure you are really amazed in his changes weekly! Enjoy and take lots of pictures!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Thank you all so much for your kind words! He is on a pillow pet I bought him. It is a Mississippi State Bulldog. He has it flipped over so you can't see the bulldog. He sleeps on it in his crate and wherever else he may decide to sleep. He is growing up so fast and I feel like I am missing most of these cute baby days!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top