We've moved into the woods!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
Hello fellow EBN members, we miss you all so much! A few weeks ago, our upstairs neighbor/friend of 2 years began having some mental health issues, and despite my best efforts to help and support her, she was unaccepting of my help. So, since she was acting violent and suicidal, I decided to move our family to a new, safer home. Well, we found the perfect little house in Newfane, VT. It's 5 miles up a dirt road in a nice clearing in the woods! We love it, except for we have no internet, and can only get dial-up for like $50/month. So, until we get situated and I find a job, I am not going to be able to be on EBN as often as I would like. I hope to be back in the swing of things by the end of the month. We miss you all and hope all is well with everyone. Love, Horse, Lauren + Braeden

Aww we've missed you too!!! That sucks about the internet but how cool, the house you moved to sounds awesome! I'm jealous, I want to live in the woods :)

Lauren,

You've been missed... Sounds like a great move though... enjoy!

sounds like a great house i miss the country life so much

I saw photos of her new home and it is awesome!!!!! I only wished I lived a little closer so I could visit...Enjoy your frontier Christmas!!!! I know it will be beautiful during the snow fall!!!!

Aww Im jealous lol... Cant wait to see some pictures... Hope you get internet soon..... Take care....

Ahh, I love the woods but I love my internet more! Good luck with your job search and I hope you can make it back on soon!

Yay!!! You're gonna love living there. So quiet!! How close is your closest neighbor?

Good luck in your new home. I've never been to the New England area, it's about the only part of this country I've never been too. Bet Vt. is beautiful in the Autumn!! Hope you get internet soon!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back