Happy Mother's Day EBN

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Cooper....what can you tell me about mommy and what do your friends think.

My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE - "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning!" Mom, I'm an only pup.

My mother taught me RELIGION - "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL - "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" What does that mean Mommy?

My mother taught me LOGIC - "Because I said so, that's why." Mommy is so astute.

My Mother taught me more LOGIC - "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the pet store with me." But Mommy @2BullyMama puppies ride in a stroller. Oh Cooper so now you want a stroller? You know you are getting plump like your dad. We need to to exercise harder...faster

My mother taught me FORESIGHT - "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."

My mother taught me IRONY - "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about." @Manydogs you can't rule with an iron fist. Hi Maude...how are you girl?

My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS - "Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"

My mother taught me about CONTORTIONIST - "Will you "look" at the dirt on the back of your neck!" Shoot Mommy...I can't get that itch on my butt. Thanks Mommy.

My mother taught me about STAMINA - "You'll sit there 'till all that spinach is finished." "Oh C'mon Mommy...have you ever met a bully who doesn't like spinach?"

My mother taught me about WEATHER - "It looks as if a tornado swept through all of your toys." Pick those up young man.

My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS - If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen THEN?" @Hceril Bella is a physicist

My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY - "If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - Don't Exaggerate about you are hungry!!!" And Cooper quit whining that you have not been fed.

My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE - "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out." Cooper do you hear me....and watch out for Mommy when she jerks her neck...arrows may com flying out.

My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION - "Stop acting like your father!" Oh c'mon Mom...Dad makes beer, is into orchid horticulture, and listens to "Hair Rock." I am starting to like Iron Maiden Mom.

My mother taught me about ENVY - "There are millions of less fortunate bullies in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!" So adopt a bully and give them a forever home.

My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION - "Just wait until we get home." Sorry to hear you training was a little off Coop.

My Mother taught me about RECEIVING - "You are going to get it when we get home!" Naw I don't think so...you love me. Yeah I made a few mistakes but i am still by your side.

My Mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE - "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."

My Mother taught me to THINK AHEAD - "If you don't pass your spelling test, you'll never get a good job." "Spelling! C'mon Mom I'm a bully for goodness sake.

My Mother taught me ESP - "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold?"

My mother taught me HUMOR - "When that lawn mower cuts off your paws, don't come running to me." Dad is better because he has me pull his finger and I can blame him for when I fart. Good Boy Cooper...you are learning.

My mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT - 'If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up." As a matter of fact Daddy and Mommy give me fresh veggies at dinner...tonight I had Asparagus. Daddy gave me a walk and I presented my fellow canines with Asparagus pee.

My Mother taught me about GENETICS - "You're just like your father." Oh no I'm not Mommy...Even though I have English heritage...I stay away from booze, beer, etc. However I like Dads tunes. I sway like Stevie Wonder. Go figure.

My Mother taught me about my ROOTS - "Do you think you were born in a barn?"

My Mother taught me about WISDOM OF AGE - "When you get to be my age, you will understand." Well Cooper you are a young adult compared to me...Your Dad is an old fart.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EBN MOMMIES!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you @rjisaterp you sure put alot of work into the Mother's Day wish! I do appreciate it-(more than my son did!)o_O
:LOL:

Thank you @rjisaterp you sure put alot of work into the Mother's Day wish! I do appreciate it-(more than my son did!)o_O
:LOL:
Happy Mom's Day Lynn. Also say hello to Maude, Lil' Bro, Lizzie, Mini, and last but not least Martha.

Thank you, Roger! I'm telling you - you should be a writer!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back