Wesleys 6 month old and getting bigger!

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Wes has just had his 6 month birthday :D and went for a vet check up, everything doing well and steadily putting weight on hes 46lb now and getting heavy to lift in and out of the car! :yes::D

C6966D0E-6772-4638-B1A5-320F0907F382.jpeg

10792F36-E202-47CD-9D59-1236A9667B07.jpeg

86EE155C-C214-4923-8D62-87AF81223952.jpeg

He's a beautiful pup. I love the side eye picture. LOL.

He's a beautiful pup. I love the side eye picture. LOL.

Yes he’s sat on his step we have for him to get on and off the sofa, its still a work in progress :D

Oh Wesley is SO HANDSOME!!!! Getting way bigger too. Glad the vet gave him a gold star!!! Joey is 67lbs and I have a Toyota 4-Runner. I have to "boost" her in, she helps BUT I have to pick her up and out....no help there LOL

Oh Wesley is SO HANDSOME!!!! Getting way bigger too. Glad the vet gave him a gold star!!! Joey is 67lbs and I have a Toyota 4-Runner. I have to "boost" her in, she helps BUT I have to pick her up and out....no help there LOL

Same here! I have to get Buster's front legs on the front door sill, then boost him up. I have a harness with a handle to help him out. He gets down from the seat into wheel-well then I grab the harness handle to really cushion the jump down for a soft landing. It is only the front seat for him, I can't get him up in the back seat in my SUV as the back doors don't open as wide. It is not a pretty sight!

He is such a handsome lad. I love the "stink eye" in the second picture!

Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wesley looks so good, and they grow so fast! You are certainly getting a "side eye" in the second photo! He is sure handsome!

Wesley sure is adorable!!! It’s amazing how fast they grow. [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Same here! I have to get Buster's front legs on the front door sill, then boost him up. I have a harness with a handle to help him out. He gets down from the seat into wheel-well then I grab the harness handle to really cushion the jump down for a soft landing. It is only the front seat for him, I can't get him up in the back seat in my SUV as the back doors don't open as wide. It is not a pretty sight!

Too funny!!! What we do for our pups!!!! How about how tough boosting them in!!! With front paws on running boards, into back seat, on the floor, and THEN she figures out how to jump onto the back seat LOL !!!! NEVER A PRETTY SITE INDEED !!!!! hahahahahaha

He looks fantastic!! Great looking boy

He is a cutie!!

He's grown into a handsome young dog! Nice photos!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back