Thank you Secret Santa Paws!!

kazzy220

..........
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
8,556
Reaction score
441
Location
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thank you to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], Yuna and Tidus for the Secret Santa gifts!!!!!!!!

Getting Daddy to actually stay still long enough to take a pic is still a challenge so I took the opportunity of him sleeping to show you his appreciation of the Spa Facial Scrub!!! :P:lol::whistle:

secretsanta1.jpg



secretsanta2.jpg




secretsanta3.jpg
 
LOL those are too cute!!! You will LOVE that facial scrub.... it smells like yummy blueberries!!!
 
great pics looks like daddy got worn out after presents
 
I just love his ears, what a cutie-pie! :luv:
 
I use that scrub too, I love it, it is so nice not to worry about their eyes and yet get their wrinkles clean. I love the photos, Daddy is getting so big!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top