Take your Bulldog to work

tigertanktoo

Active member
Joined
Mar 31, 2019
Messages
550
Reaction score
209
Location
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Here's some photos of Gabe at work with dad.

Gabe 11.webpGabe 17.webpGabe at work.webpGabe at work1.webpGabe at work2.webpGabe at work3.webpGabe at work4.webpGabe at work5.webpGabe at work6.webpGabe at work7.webpGabe at work8.webpGabe at work9.webp

He sure does love them helicopters.
 
Fantastic photos..... I love them all


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Omg... love him!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
AWW... I LOVE these pics :drawheart:
 
[MENTION=18933]tigertanktoo[/MENTION] FANTASTIC PHOTOS!!!! What does "dad" do? Do you fly? Has Gabe flown with you? How very cool!!!
 
[MENTION=18933]tigertanktoo[/MENTION] Gabe is a great apprentice-OR maybe a boss?!!
 
[MENTION=18933]tigertanktoo[/MENTION] FANTASTIC PHOTOS!!!! What does "dad" do? Do you fly? Has Gabe flown with you? How very cool!!!

He maintains them for the flyers. Gabe only gets to go for rides in the tug or the car, no helicopters. But I'm pretty sure he would love it if he could.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=18933]tigertanktoo[/MENTION] Gabe is a great apprentice-OR maybe a boss?!!

Gabe likes to think he's the boss. I let him sometimes. LOL.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top