How Warm Should I Keep the House for My Bulldog?

wafiw1

New member
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
16
Reaction score
7
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
nina
Hello everyone.

With colder weather coming, I’m wondering how other English Bulldog owners handle heating at home. We use radiators to keep the house warm, but I’m not sure what temperature is comfortable for a Bulldog, especially at night or when we’re away for a few hours.

My Bulldog sometimes sleeps close to the radiator, while other times he moves to a cooler spot, so I assume he chooses what feels comfortable. Is there a recommended indoor temperature for Bulldogs during cold weather?

Do you keep the radiators running all day, turn them down at night, or use another type of heating?

I’d appreciate hearing what temperatures work well for your Bulldogs.
 
Hello everyone.

With colder weather coming, I’m wondering how other English Bulldog owners handle heating at home. We use radiators to keep the house warm, but I’m not sure what temperature is comfortable for a Bulldog, especially at night or when we’re away for a few hours.

My Bulldog sometimes sleeps close to the radiator, while other times he moves to a cooler spot, so I assume he chooses what feels comfortable. Is there a recommended indoor temperature for Bulldogs during cold weather?

Do you keep the radiators UK running all day, turn them down at night, or use another type of heating?

I’d appreciate hearing what temperatures work well for your Bulldogs.
thanks in advance for any help
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top