So far baby pool

Great pictures. The bulldogs look so happy with their pool and looking really good in their lifejackets. Ready for summer!
 
They look like they're having a great time. They're beautiful guys BTW. I cant wait to get Winnie a pool-- she LOVES the water!
 
Fun! I love the action shots! The boys look so happy in their pool. How do they like the life jackets?
 
It's a little early on the life jackets. Weesie put the jackets on them last weekend. Not so good. It's a learning curve. They will get used to them. Rogan still swims towards the steps. Emmitt swims then stops swims and stops. All the time going in the wrong direction. But they both have done really well at staying away from the big pool. Weesie believes this summer will be better than last. She had the boys outside and turned around and they were gone. Both ran inside the screened in porch ready to go inside. Too hot. Emmitt goes and sits on his AC floor vent and Rogan goes to his. I suspect they will enjoy the pool in the evening.
 
Looks like the boys are ready for the summer!!! :w00t:
 
AWESOME... can't wait for the videos! I am so hoping Lambeau likes the pool/water
 
Cute pics! The boys look great!
 
I love the pictures!! They look so happy & excited :) Sweet babies.
 
amazing! they look like they are really enjoying it, thinking about getting one for our bullies :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top