LisaRN New member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,030 Reaction score 39 Location Buffalo NY Bulldog(s) Names Chester Jan 18, 2011 #1 In his new argyle vest from Lou!
cali~jenn .......... Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 0 Reaction score 419 Location Southern California Bulldog(s) Names Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :) Jan 18, 2011 #2 Oh my gosh it is adorable on him!!!!!! Course what wouldnt be right?
TessaAndSamson New member Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 4,260 Reaction score 162 Location Southern California Bulldog(s) Names Samson Jan 18, 2011 #3 Very classy! Love it!!!
bullmama Owner/Administrator Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jan 28, 2010 Messages 24,756 Reaction score 1,261 Location Tucson, Arizona Country USA Bulldog(s) Names The Home of the Desert Sky Pack Jan 18, 2011 #4 Lovin' it! He looks so handsome!
Angelgirl New member Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 876 Reaction score 19 Location Pa Bulldog(s) Names Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan Jan 18, 2011 #5 Oh my!! He is adorable!!! Love the argyle!
Telly03 New member Community Veteran Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 1,848 Reaction score 179 Location Maryland Bulldog(s) Names Moses Jan 18, 2011 #6 Chester's stylin He looks great
bfletch13 New member Community Veteran Joined Dec 19, 2010 Messages 785 Reaction score 13 Location Arkansas Bulldog(s) Names Jozi, Wales Jan 18, 2011 #7 What a handsome bullie!!
NikkiSchoolcraft Active member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2010 Messages 568 Reaction score 105 Location Wilmington, North Carolina, United States Bulldog(s) Names Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo Jan 18, 2011 #8 So Handsome!!!
OP OP LisaRN New member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,030 Reaction score 39 Location Buffalo NY Bulldog(s) Names Chester Jan 18, 2011 Thread starter #9 I wanted to dress him up in spectacles, give him a pipe and an ascot.. but, I'm out voted! LOL
mammyglicks New member Community Veteran Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 1,127 Reaction score 21 Bulldog(s) Names Bear Jan 18, 2011 #10 So handsome...
B Bella'sMom New member Community Veteran Joined Jun 23, 2010 Messages 3,256 Reaction score 168 Location Eau Claire WI Bulldog(s) Names Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver Jan 18, 2011 #11 Bella got hers today too! I love the color you got for Chester! Isn't it amazing on how slimming Argyle is? lol, I need to order one for me.
Bella got hers today too! I love the color you got for Chester! Isn't it amazing on how slimming Argyle is? lol, I need to order one for me.
OP OP LisaRN New member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,030 Reaction score 39 Location Buffalo NY Bulldog(s) Names Chester Jan 18, 2011 Thread starter #12 Bella'sMom said: Bella got hers today too! I love the color you got for Chester! Isn't it amazing on how slimming Argyle is? lol, I need to order one for me. Click to expand... The argyle is unbelievably adorable!! And I saw pretty Bella rockin' it in pink!!!
Bella'sMom said: Bella got hers today too! I love the color you got for Chester! Isn't it amazing on how slimming Argyle is? lol, I need to order one for me. Click to expand... The argyle is unbelievably adorable!! And I saw pretty Bella rockin' it in pink!!!
G Gertie's Mom New member Community Veteran Joined Jul 17, 2010 Messages 1,727 Reaction score 34 Location SanTan Valley, Az. Bulldog(s) Names Gertie & Ida Jan 18, 2011 #13 Chester looks so great in argyle! He looks like he's off to college!
bfletch13 New member Community Veteran Joined Dec 19, 2010 Messages 785 Reaction score 13 Location Arkansas Bulldog(s) Names Jozi, Wales Jan 18, 2011 #14 He is so classy I'd nickname him Ron Burgundy. :D
sheshistory Moderator Joined Jul 11, 2010 Messages 3,395 Reaction score 291 Location Vermont Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Bentley, Linus, Truman Jan 18, 2011 #15 A very preppy puppy!