Molly or Madison 2 weeks 5 days!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
2,515
Reaction score
89
Location
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Here she is! She is growing so fast and getting so chubby! She is getting all her rolls and she is so cute!
Madison 016.webpMadison 017.webpMadison 018.webpMadison 019.webpMadison 020.webpMadison 021.webp
 
Aww she is beautiful. I love the name Molly. It's going to seem like a long wait for her I'm sure. So exciting. Congratulations
 
Thank you! I love the name Molly too but hubby isn't crazy about it! I guess we will have to figure it out :confused:
 
Thank you! I love the name Molly too but hubby isn't crazy about it! I guess we will have to figure it out :confused:

It has to be Molly!!! :ninjaspank: Tell him to say it out loud. Molly is my favorite name to say out of all my babies, it comes out so nicely I love it! Nicknames can get creative too!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)
 
Why not both? Molly Madison seems like an awesome name- reminiscent of Dolly Madison's sweet treats. :D

She is adorable! I don't think I could bear the weeks to wait until I could take that little bundle of sweetness home!
 
I am so excited! I am going to go see her monday morning and hold and hold her! She is a really good eater and the second biggest in the litter! She is starting to walk and she will put her feet under her and take a couple steps then her legs slip and she is back to her belly. It is so cute!
 
Awww she is just adorabull!! My husband and I had the same issue before getting Leroy, Leroy is supposed to be "my" dog (we got him around my birthday so he was my birthday present) & I told my husband I wanted to name him George. I am a huge Beatles fan and George Harrison is my favorite! But my husband didn't care for it and I didn't care for many of the names on his list either but Leroy was one that I figured I could get used to. Well now it's stuck and I love him and the name so much! And now I wouldn't have it any other way:) I also told Jeremy (husband) that if we get a female bully then I def get to name her!!
 
Too cute! It's evident from the first pic that she gives the stink eye already lol. If you name her Madison will you call her Maddy for short? If so how bout Maddy Mo? 😄
 
[MENTION=1169]Piamitch[/MENTION]-Yes we will call her maddy for sort. I think that will be her name because my husband can not stand Molly but I guess we win some and lose some. All I care about it her being healthy and getting to bring her home so I can accept the name!:2thumbs:
 
I :heart: both names!!! Molly and Maddie!!! :up:
 
:hissy: I wanna hold a PUPPY too
 
OMG.... she is devilishly adorable..... I like Madsion!!
 
I agree, try. Maddy??.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]-I understand! You could always get another!

I think Maddy it is!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top