Looking for an English Bulldog for Arizona family

AZMom

New member
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none
I am posting this for some very special people in Arizona who NEED to find preferably an English Bulldog for adoption. Without sharing too much information, I can assure you that the need is genuine and would not preclude the dog from getting the best care.

This is for a wonderful person who has the support of a wonderful, wonderful family.

If you know of a dog that is available that you would consider introducing to this family to see if they are the right fit for each other, please send me your contact information and I will forward it.
 
Will pray for this family's wish and especially a bully needing
a loving forever home gets one.

I'm on disability income but adopted a bully needing a home
with the help of kind friends that arranged it.

I consider it the blessing that it is, every day & forever grateful.
 
Amazingly, but, perhaps, not surprisingly, given how wonderful the family is: someone not only found one, but managed to bring it for a meet and greet and it was a perfect fit - in less than 24 hours (I might have mentioned that this family is exceptional and dearly loved?).

Thank you all so much for your help and recommendations.
 
Amazingly, but, perhaps, not surprisingly, given how wonderful the family is: someone not only found one, but managed to bring it for a meet and greet and it was a perfect fit - in less than 24 hours (I might have mentioned that this family is exceptional and dearly loved?).

Thank you all so much for your help and recommendations.

FANTASTIC!
 
So very, very thrilled!

Family got a bully to love and bully got a wonderful home.

I just love happy endings :) (No smirking [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION])

Hugs for all my wonderful peeps here!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top