Little Red Riding Hood

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImAGuinneyPig
  • Start date Start date
I

ImAGuinneyPig

Guest
Guinness wore a nice bright red banadana for her Grammie's birthday this weekend. At one point it flipped on top of her head. My Aunt said she was wearing a babushka. We thought she looked like the Bully version of Little Red Riding Hood.
Either way, she is pretty stylish.

RedRidingHood.webp

attachment.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She is adorable!!
 
Only thing that would make that pic more cute is a little basket sitting next to her!!! Too cute :)
 
She's a nice lookin girl, I love girls with a nice underbite! :)
 
Those are mighty big teeth you got there, lol. Oh wait that's what she says. :laugh: Love the picture!
 
I love Little Red Riding Hood!! She knows she is looking goood!!!!:ROFL:
 
How old is she there? She sure has a good jaw full of teeth <lol> Great looking dog!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top