Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thinking of sweet Lambeau. Please give him a hug from Sweden. ♥️

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
1/4 update -- he is slowly coming around! Eating little bits here and there. We got a few cans of a Hills food that is for when a dog is in this situation (refusing food).... it stinks to high heck, but he ate it all up! Still will not eat his normal food or the bland diet I made, but he is eating.

Poo issue has not changed at all still water fountain projectile.

He actually ran and barked at the door during deliveries yesterday so he is alert and somewhat into his usual front door protection duties

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
1/4 update -- he is slowly coming around! Eating little bits here and there. We got a few cans of a Hills food that is for when a dog is in this situation (refusing food).... it stinks to high heck, but he ate it all up! Still will not eat his normal food or the bland diet I made, but he is eating.

Poo issue has not changed at all still water fountain projectile.

He actually ran and barked at the door during deliveries yesterday so he is alert and somewhat into his usual front door protection duties

That’s great he is eating and feeling a little better

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Have you tried giving him raw sardines? Like stick to fish?

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
So glad he is starting to eat something. I was starting to get very worried before getting to this page in the thread.
Sending you all so much love. Keep up this fight sweet Lambeau, you can do it!! Momma, you too! :heart:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Praying for our Lambeau. The prayers sent from here helped Maude and so many will surely help Lam, too. The power of prayer is awesome and I,too are sending MORE for "our" boy. Maude sends hers for him, and so does Martha.:heart:
:pray:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
1/6 update -- he spent the day at the vet on Thursday 1/5. Our vet called us at 9:30 Wednesday (1/4) night to check in and see how he was doing. After the conversation, he wanted to do an ultrasound so we dropped him off the morning of 1/5. The ultrasound was sent out for consult because something about the small intestine seems to look like it is being bypassed -- what the heck does that mean and how? Will take a few days for the consult results to come back.

So.. I now give him an injection of cerenia in the morning to settle his stomach... as they think his gut is all messed up and causing him to feel nauseous or unsettled which could explain not eating. It seems he wants to eat, but then like a picky toddler snubs his nose and won't take anything. He is also getting Diphenoxylate 3-4 times a day.

Today (1/6) was first shot..... guess who ate today!!!?? Gave him plain boiled chicken, just a small amount and he ate it all. He then wanted my breakfast a littler later so I gave him a little more. He also gave the plumber a roaring welcome when he knock on the door and came in the house.

We'll see what tomorrow brings with day two of the cerenia shot.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Try sardines or smelts. The smelts are whole n frozen like 2” long. I use it as a snack n they go nuts. Just a suggestion to find the little guy different n stays on healthy food.
I don't think Hammy Lammy is a gourmet bit more of a meat and potatoes guy.

Get well soon Hammy Lammy!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Try sardines or smelts. The smelts are whole n frozen like 2” long. I use it as a snack n they go nuts. Just a suggestion to find the little guy different n stays on healthy food.
Won’t talk them. At this time, he will only eat boiled chicken or boiled steak. Going to try and make a mix tomorrow of some organs with ground turkey or shredded steak and maybe scrambled eggs. I gotta be able to get a probiotic in him to get his gut back under control. I’m using the gut smooth and vet gave me flora. Both are powder I need to mix in something. And, he won’t drink the milk anymore. He is alert, wants to eat but is very picky. The raw I buy that is made for them, he will not touch even if I cook it. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Won’t talk them. At this time, he will only eat boiled chicken or boiled steak. Going to try and make a mix tomorrow of some organs with ground turkey or shredded steak and maybe scrambled eggs. I gotta be able to get a probiotic in him to get his gut back under control. I’m using the gut smooth and vet gave me flora. Both are powder I need to mix in something. And, he won’t drink the milk anymore. He is alert, wants to eat but is very picky. The raw I buy that is made for them, he will not touch even if I cook it. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh that’s frustrating when they get picky.

Definitely try to get the Adored Beast Gut Soothe into him to help with his digestion if you can cause that’s probiotics and gut soothing foods in it.

What raw food do you feed??

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
You know a dog will always eat human food. So start cooking woman‼️ @rjisaterp meat is a go not the potato part loll

Members online

No members online now.