crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself and my soon to be English Bulldog Puppy. This is crabcake, he is being shipped from Kansas City on Monday, hopefully arriving Tuesday night here in Las Vegas. I am a first time puppy owner and really couldn't be more excited. I have been following him through his breeder before birth, through a very rough first few weeks for him, to watching him grow and get much bigger. I have been trying to read and do as much research as possible, there just seems to be so many questions when it comes to taking care of a new bulldog puppy!

I also started an instagram for him which I think serves as the easiest and most fun timeline.

https://www.instagram.com/crabcakethebulldog/

Thanks a lot guys, I look forward to learning a lot here.

- Grant

Thanks a lot, immediately went on Amazon and purchased the pads.

Welcome!!!! Cant wait to see crabcake grow with the EBN site. We like photos!

I love his name, he is so Beautiful, I know you are so excited to have him with you.

I love his name, he is so Beautiful, I know you are so excited to have him with you.

Thanks a lot Otis, the name was funny because my sister and I absolutely loved the name, a lot of other people in my life were totally against it. I think its great and a good memory of growing up outside of Baltimore.

Thanks a lot Otis, the name was funny because my sister and I absolutely loved the name, a lot of other people in my life were totally against it. I think its great and a good memory of growing up outside of Baltimore.

Oh I got that, everyone use to ask me why would you give it a name like Ftse.
I like the name Crabcake

Interesting thing was that because he had such a tough 3 weeks, the breeder named him "Lucky", and considering I live in Vegas and play poker for a living that is rather appropriate as well.

CRABCAKE!!! OMG love the name and your pup is ADORABLE beyond words! Welcome to you too Grant! You're going to love it her, I too was a first time EBD owner when Joey came home at 8 weeks old, I leaned on the wonderful people SO MUCH. Read as much as you can here, great posts and articles. The knowledge among these members will be a safe haven while raising Crabcake. I am looking forward to your stories and photos.

Sue and Joey

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself and my soon to be English Bulldog Puppy. This is crabcake, he is being shipped from Kansas City on Monday, hopefully arriving Tuesday night here in Las Vegas. I am a first time puppy owner and really couldn't be more excited. I have been following him through his breeder before birth, through a very rough first few weeks for him, to watching him grow and get much bigger. I have been trying to read and do as much research as possible, there just seems to be so many questions when it comes to taking care of a new bulldog puppy!

I also started an instagram for him which I think serves as the easiest and most fun timeline.

https://www.instagram.com/crabcakethebulldog/

Thanks a lot guys, I look forward to learning a lot here.

- Grant

Now I am hungry as crab cakes are a specialty here in this land of the Chesapeake Bay. Welcome to EBN Jewel and Bentley say hello. Please peruse the website as you will find many posts, articles and blogs that just about covers many subjects regarding bullies. Also, you are never alone here at EBN. Just post/start a new thread and a member will surely chime in to provide and answer or steer you to an answer. This forum is not a substitute for veterinary assistance.

Again welcome. --rj

:welcome2: to EBN!!! Crabcake is adorable...

:welcome4:I love the name! Brings back memories of all the times spent crabbing(on the water Roger). He is such a cute baby-who is going to be such a handsome man one day!

OH MY GOOOOOODNESSS!!!

:loveeyes:

:welcome: Crabcake, you are as cute as can be!!!! Welcome to EBN, looking so forward to watching you grow

:welcome3: to EBN

Crabcake is a freakin' awesome name... I love it and he is one lucky and adorable baby bully

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back