Chew toy

My Otis

Well-known member
Community Veteran
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,454
Reaction score
192
Location
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
There was a Chew Toy that I saw here on EBN several days ago, I cannot find the post on it. The Chew Toy was long like a plastic straight stick with a handle on it, one of the Bulldogs was chewing on it. The member was showing how her Bulldog liked it, it It was white, It is hard to explain how it looked. Maybe someone could help me find the post with this chew toy on it. It was not meant to be chewed up and swallowed, it was just a tough toy. Hoping I can find this, I wanted to order Elmo one. Thank You, Susan and My Elmo Boy.
 
Last edited:
@My Otis Susan and Elmo--I think what you are looking for is on the site justducky go on google and check it-hope this helps! Lynn
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top