Bocephus with his favorite frisbee.

Bulldozersma

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
79
Location
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
It's wicked cold here in Nevada (I know Boo Hoo from all you folks buried in snow) but Bocephus is extremely bored and is digging out toys he hasn't touched in months.....
Fat boy with a frisbee.webpFat boy with a frisbee 2.webp
 
haaaaaaaaaaa!!! Cabin fever is getting to Bo, he's such a good looker! WOW!

Happy New Year Kori, stay warm! ;)
 
haaaaaaaaaaa!!! Cabin fever is getting to Bo, he's such a good looker! WOW!

Happy New Year Kori, stay warm! ;)

Thank you Phil, hope you and Buster have a wonderful New Year!!!
 
I am cold here too in Arizona! I know boo hoo right? Bo I'm coming over to snuggle!
 
He's looking at you like... can you please throw this Frisbee so I can catch it? LOL.

So cute!
 
I am cold here too in Arizona! I know boo hoo right? Bo I'm coming over to snuggle!
Lisa

Come on over!!! He would LOVE some company!!!!!
 
Come on Mom... Let's play!
 
Oh Bo! You are so handsome-tell ma to throw that friz for ya'(bet she'll do it!)
 
Oh Bo! You are so handsome-tell ma to throw that friz for ya'(bet she'll do it!)
He knows I would, he just won't give me the frisbee. It's much more fun to play keep away
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top