I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Blu~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
blu.webp

Hello! My name is Blu and I'm 7 years old. I'm a beautiful brindle boy with long legs so stairs are not a problem for me! I need a calm home as I get a little anxious sometimes. I am great with other dogs and kids 12+. I'd love to come home with you


View attachment 78635



​
Wanna Adopt?​


Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! ​
:up:[SUB][/SUB]
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top