12/14/10 Daily Poll: Is your bully food aggressive?

Is your bully food aggressive?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I have read in many breed profiles that the English Bulldog is known to be food aggressive. I am curious to see how common that really is.

toof.jpg

We actually recently trained Stiggy to only start eating when we tell him to, like how [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]'s Vegas did on that video where Orion was trying to eat his food and he just sat there waiting for Libra's cue. It's so very useful.

Vegas is not food aggressive at all. Orion is a little bitchy when food is around. She has gotten nasty with Vegas on several occasions just for being in her "bubble" during feeding time. I tell ya, Vegas doesn't get the "bubble" thing.

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]... Bubble Boy at it again huh? lol

Gracie is not food aggressive at all.

I am not sure if they are or not. I would guess no, when I had only two or three bullies I fed them all together, but now that I have five they all eat in their beds. :) Mandy probably would be, however.

I said yes. Linus isn't mean or anything and I can take his food away but if Truman pesters him while he's eating...well, it doesn't last long. Truman loves to eat but he is a good boy and has learned to sit before he is served and also is working on waiting as patiently as he can for Linus to finish his meal before scouring for leftovers.

Vegas is a no, my son's dog will put her nose right down by his bowl, the only thing Vegas does is eat it in 3 seconds instead of his usual 5 seconds!!! :lol:

I dont think Silva is aggressive, I think she is assertive! When she wants it she will whine and whine and drive us crazy or sit there and stare like she is starving!

Rocky and Mimi will take turns eating out of the same bowl. So no they are not food aggressive.

Not at all. Gertie and Ida eat side by side, out of their own bowl, but about every 30 seconds they switch bowls, then switch back.

lex is not aggressive at all even when bo is around his food, usually he lets him have a bite or 2!!

Gracie hasn't exhibited any aggressive traits about food. We have gotten her excited about it so she's jumping trying to get to the cup like it's a treat. But as soon as we say sit she does and waits for it. She takes treats from our hand with a dainty gentleness that's really quite suprising.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back