Tonka is ready for the cold weather!!!

Meggs19

New member
Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
290
Reaction score
16
Location
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I finally got around to posting pictures of Tonka in his new fleece from [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]!!! :) He will be nice and warm during our WI winter! I went a little nuts with the photos but that's because he was too darn cute!!!
IMG_1455.webpI'm not so sure about this Mom!
IMG_1457.webpHad to include a hoodie pic!
IMG_1456.webpI'm so handsome!!!
IMG_1460.webpThis is my most flattering angle!
IMG_1461.webpIf I close my eyes and count to 3, maybe this thing will be off me! :)
 
29780d1351563766-tonka-ready-cold-weather-img_1460.jpg
:heart: He looks awesome in it!
 
Last edited:
Now that is adorable...I wish I lived somewhere it gets cold enough to put a sweater on my bullies! [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] you are such a talent...I wish I could sew but I struggle with just buttons.
 
Looks great!! Fleeces made by Lari are the best! :D
 
he looks smashing!!! love the one with his eyes closed too cute lol

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - your hoodies are awesome!
 
Tonka sure is a cutie. He will get used to wearing it.... eventually. HRH actually enjoys having something on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top