Not open for further replies.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Please be careful. Something is definitely going on. It’s now happening throughout different countries.

Boil your water & stay safe ❤️

Attachments

• E3A68EB5-F4EF-4396-ACFD-5A6D93D8C5F0.jpeg
    E3A68EB5-F4EF-4396-ACFD-5A6D93D8C5F0.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 38
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Here in Chinada, we have that ass….Trudeau that’s on a mission to destroy all Canadians. He’s so corrupt n not one opposition is doing anything. Dictator to the core. China spy balloons been floating up above for months till an American spotted it. It’s American that shot it down not Canada as dip💩 said. Might be far stretched but my gut’s saying they’re all pushing for digital id, 15 minute cites…Never forget, contaminated land, the govt can take it back.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
All racing to One World Order.
Carson Tucker said, we need to help the Canadians n invade them. Meaning we become one big country.

Canadians said….Bring it On Plzzzzzz‼️ As we sit we will be better under US than our dictator we have now.

Hey I can go visit you all with my 3 furballs 😁

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Who’s our member that lives in that area?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@helsonwheels You may not like it here, either. Things are not what they used to be-but you are WELCOME(with the "herd") any time.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
@helsonwheels You may not like it here, either. Things are not what they used to be-but you are WELCOME(with the "herd") any time.
The differences in USA your president cannot do more than 2 terms. Here they can go on forever n there’s way too many seats in 2 provinces Ontario n Quebec which are the most populated, so every politician just concentrate on them 2 provinces n who cares for the others.

My next life I want to be in charge of Canada. I would boot all corrupt politicians on their a@@es. There should be a national rule on the globe, once you hit 70, you can’t be a leader. Go retire. 😁

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The differences in USA your president cannot do more than 2 terms. Here they can go on forever n there’s way too many seats in 2 provinces Ontario n Quebec which are the most populated, so every politician just concentrate on them 2 provinces n who cares for the others.

My next life I want to be in charge of Canada. I would boot all corrupt politicians on their a@@es. There should be a national rule on the globe, once you hit 70, you can’t be a leader. Go retire. 😁
age doesn't really have anything to do with it.... it is who is backing them, where they get their money is the problem, I've actually come to believe, they are all one big family... not even friends, they are all one in the same just put on a different show for the TV and the public. Just MY opinion... many think I'm off my rocker and I'm totally fine with that

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I’m with you @2BullyMama Hey I was against Covid Vax from day one. I always said never ever touch that. When pharmaceuticals makers of this jab n all were exempt to be sued was ”The” Red Flag for me. Something was fishy. My sons, one of my sister, myself never got vaccinated. I never had a flu shot in my life, hell I don’t even vaccinate my dogs….

i always say, build your dog’s immune system, same for humans…….Btw…

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
shutting this thread down as to not cause any riffs on the site. We are about bulldogs and I really don't want to lose people that have knowledge because we can't agree on politics and other such news. And we start fighting and calling each other names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online