They ripped my heart out

Alec B

May 7, 2021
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Billy
Tuesday we had to put our beautiful boy Billy to sleep...very unexpected and the shock is with me still 3 days later. Iā€™ve had 2 bullies prior so have been down this road before but it really never gets any easier. In fact this one is the toughest. We had him from 2 months old to almost 8. What a blessing he was. Always in my heart my boy, you will never be forgotten and daddy loves you always
8452B761-647B-4F66-9047-0BE96CE36F0A.jpeg

Very sorry for your lost. Itā€™s definitely never easy.

R.I.P. Billy :angelheart:

So sorry you have lost your boy, its incredibly hard because we all love them so so much.

I am sure he had a fantastic life with you and as you know through previous experience it does get easier.

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Thank you for the condolences guys, much appreciated....it`s amazing how these boys and girls take over our hearts

I'm so very sorry for your loss... :angelheart:

Smother that sorrow with the good memories you made together. It helps.

So very sorry for your the loss of you sweet boyā€¦. It never, ever gets easier

I am going through the same thing at this time. I lost my beautiful boy on Thursday and the pain and emptiness is overwhelming. Know that you are not alone and I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I highly recommend the book Bill at The Rainbow Bridge, it helps even just a little bit. Stay strong.

I am going through the same thing at this time. I lost my beautiful boy on Thursday and the pain and emptiness is overwhelming. Know that you are not alone and I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I highly recommend the book Bill at The Rainbow Bridge, it helps even just a little bit. Stay strong.

Thank you for the kind words...prayers back to you as well

Sorry for your loss.....
it IS one of the hardest things we have to do...
memories help us through this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered the book. Thank you for recommending it

I am so sorry about the loss of Billy. Hugs to you and your family.
Bill at the Rainbow Bridge is a beautiful book.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back