the "bully spray"

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Okay.. why does it seem that whenever I have a bowl of something.. or bare legs... Chester manages to do the "bully spray"?? You all know it, that kind of "half sneeze, half clearing my snots out of my nose" thing they do that manages to hit everything within 500 feet :down:

I hear ya. Stig always seem to do that when my face is close to his. :angry:

I said, I think last week I got it in my MOUTH....oh still have nightmares about that!!!

Bully snot and bully drool.....
Does anyone else get help dressing in the morning? I swear, Vegas loves to wipe his mouth on me and Orion likes to add white to my outfit.

LOL this is exactly one of the reasons I don't bother with makeup.... the bully kisses would wipe it off. My shirt always has many foreign substances on it by the end of the day.... between skin kids and fur kids I am a walking mess by the evening!

I also like it when Vegas drinks water, comes into the living room with water/drool still dripping out of his mouth from both sides, and shakes his head sending slime all over me, furniture, glass top coffee table etc.....It totally grosses my husband out, I just get up get paper towels and wipe it all up, without even giving it a second thought because I am used to it.

All my personal trainer stuff has to be black ........ so I end up going into work to meet clients wiping off white hair, drool, slobber and snot before I can even enter the weights room!!

I haven't had the experience of this one yet, can't wait, lol. :lol:

You know, when you have a St. Bernard, the Bully slobber just does not compare. Maybe as Gertie and Ida get older they'll be worse. But right now they just aren't too bad.

Gracie does sneeze right after eating..That usually means sneezing on my food, because when we bring food to the den to eat then she gets fed her food at the same time. She always finishes first then jumps up beside me and sneezes all over my and my plate if I don't catch it quick enough to lift out of the way. like [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] though I just wipe up anything and go on. Got used to it pretty quick.

I couldn't help but laugh the other day. Bruce's daughter stopped by to visit and was sitting petting Gracie. She snorted/sneezed and Erin said ewwww gross. Ahhh Bully snot.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back