Swollen Face, help!

ColleenOJ

Feb 16, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hampton and Gigi
Sweet Ham woke up Wednesday with what looked like a bug bite on his face. Benadryl hasnā€™t been helping. We came home this evening and now the entire right side of his face is swollen! The swollen skin is red. Poor thing! Is there anything I can be doing other than Benadryl to help my little guy? Iā€™m planning to call the vet Monday.

Giving him benadryl will help, but he needs to be seen by an emergency vet ASAP!!! His throat can swell if he is having an allergic reaction, and that could have deadly consequences...

If Benadryl did not help and face is still swollen, Iā€™d probably get to a vet asap.

Sweet Ham woke up Wednesday with what looked like a bug bite on his face. Benadryl hasnā€™t been helping. We came home this evening and now the entire right side of his face is swollen! The swollen skin is red. Poor thing! Is there anything I can be doing other than Benadryl to help my little guy? Iā€™m planning to call the vet Monday.

Iā€™m thinking like all otherā€¦ infectionā€¦ need a vet

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back