studding out

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi all! So we are bringing Dozer home on Sunday :wiggle: The breeder told us (if I'm saying this right) that Dozer is a TRI EB. (Is that how you say it??) anyway, so if we want to stud him out we would pay more. We had no intention (and probably still dont) to stud him out/breed him, but im curious now. What does studding a dog out entail? I've seen ads on craigslist, but...how do you go about it? The breeder just said to me, "well, you need to find a female" (duh lol).

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
When my first bulldog a female was bred the guy who we bought her from did the breeding part. He let the dogs attempt to breed two different days and artificially injected her 3 other days totally five days of her being bred. We always gave him the cost of one pup or a pup both times she was bred. He took the money once but knew someone wanting a male and took one the second time. Both times were successful.

Dixie my first bulldog did kick his dogs *** though and he wasn't happy about that. I was young then and told him they picked the wrong day to mess with her. She was around 70lbs for about the first 6 years then she slimmed down as she got older to about 55

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.