Sleep is my enemy, I must defeat it at all cost.....

Bizzymammabee

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 12, 2012
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
95
Location
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Two weeks ago Raven hurt her back leg. After a lovely visit to the vet's on Sunday she came home with some lovely pain pills, an order to rest and an almost $200 bill for her mama. Well this is what happened when she took her pain meds..she tried to fight it but as you can see she lost the fight...lol.

She reminded me of my kids when they were toddlers and going down for their nap that they swore they didn't need. God I love this dog. Raven needs a nap.webp
 
Too funny, it's fun to watch them try to stay awake. Bullies are great.
 
OMG she was totally asleep and wouldn't let me lay her down to rest properly.
 
They are such funny little characters. They are really unlike any dog I have ever had. I almost feel like I had another child. lol
 
Aw bless her heart, but that is a cute picture!
 
Haha adorable. I agree, Best dogs ever!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
She looks so sweet! They are just amazing dogs...I've never had another breed quite like it. Poor baby needs a big time nappy nap!
 
Ahhhhhh..... so sleepy! :babysleep:
 
There is nothing that I don't love about this dog. I swear every time I look at her I just want to smooch her. If I had a larger house with an acre of land I would be in trouble because I would have a pack of bullies.
 
so cute, what a beautiful color she is!
 
Awe your totally dead on with your analogy she is so adorable I just want to cuddle up to her and stick my nose in her fur and give her muzzies...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top